Customer renewal is of paramount importance to a successful business, and at Alphatec we are privileged to have a 96% retention rate.
We asked Mark Dickinson, the Insurance Specialist/Manager at Suffolk County Council to answer a few questions about what led them to renew their subscription to ClaimControl and sign up for another 4-years.
Question:- Can you tell us what you see as Alphatec’s key strengths and why you renewed your ClaimControl subscription with us?
- “A system that is fit for purpose and user intuitive”
- “Ongoing improvements and system support”
- “Good value”
Question:- What are the 3 main solutions that ClaimControl provide to Suffolk County Council?
- “Excellent recording which can be customised for our organisation’s specific needs. Claims are recorded by insurance type and all key handling information can be stored against a claim, or group of claims, which I can create customised fields to suit our own requirements. We can record as much or as little data as needed.”
- “Exceptional reporting powers that allow us to learn from the data, and identify trends and the root cause of where and why claims arise. Reports are very easy to run on the fields we choose and simply exported into Excel which allows further interrogation of the data. There is also a very useful map feature which allows you to geographically visualise incident locations.”
- “The system is web based therefore no requirement for additional software and you can log in from anywhere on any device.”
Question:- What is the #1 improvement within ClaimControl that has benefited Suffolk County Council during the time you have been using the software?
“There’s been several impressive improvements, whether small tweaks or add-ons, and ClaimControl continue to listen to their customer’s needs. My #1 is the “Association” which allows you to group claims together under a Master Claim. Very useful for motor incidents or historic liability claims that span a long period of different insurers.”
Question:- Like you, many of our customers stay with us. Our customer retention rate is 96%. In your view, why would you say this is so high?
“I could write a list! In my opinion, and in summary, price, friendly and endless support and fit for purpose system. It’s a no brainer.”
Question:- In a scale of 1 – 10, how would you rate our customer service and account management?
Question:- Why would you give it that score?
“Whoever you speak with at Alphatec, they are always approachable, friendly and helpful. Correspondence is answered promptly and nothing is too much of an ask. A great team to deal with. Although we rarely need to converse, the account management keep in regular touch to make sure everything is going well or advise of upcoming developments.”
Question:- Is there anything else you would like to add?
“I’ve been very impressed with ClaimControl’s ongoing developments and continued support, the system is constantly evolving to make life simpler for the users. It is a very easy system to use whether you are a claim handler or preparing management reports. Changing to ClaimControl has been a revelation compared to our previous recording systems.”
We’re very grateful to Mark Dickinson, Insurance Specialist/Manager at Suffolk County Council for sparing the time to take part in our Q & A session. We look forward to continuing to support Suffolk County Council with their Claims Management function and we value our customers feedback and point of view so much. It ensures that we, as a company continue to improve.
You can find our more about Alphatec’s history, software solutions, read case studies and other news stories by exploring our website.
If you are looking for an award winning claims management solution then request a demo with us.